Phoenix the Vizsla

Friday, October 27, 2006

Snip-Snip

So, now that Phoenix is 6 months old, it was time to schedule that elective surgery that we like to call "snip-snip". Yes, Phoenix was neutered yesterday. He seems to be just fine. I arranged to stay home with him today (Friday) so I could keep an eye on him. Apart from needing to discourage some licking and the fact that he was super restless last night, he doesn't seem to have any symptoms. My biggest concern now is how to comply with the vet's instructions not to take him on a walk for 10-14 days! Only on-leash elimination. I asked them incredulously-- "You know I have a VIZSLA puppy, right?" It's going to get crazy around here!


P.S. I apologize for the depressingly small number of entries on Phoenix's blog. I promise more photos soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home